The Community Arts Resource Centre (CARC) is a Community Interest Company that has built up an inventory of costumes and technical and event equipment over a long period through gifts and acquisitions, as well as grants from Milton Keynes Community Foundation.
Arts Gateway MK is pleased to be able to host CARC at our premises in Kiln Farm and continue supporting them as they emerge into a new post-Covid world of renewed live events. For all enquiries please contact our office in the first instance to discuss your needs.
Affordable Equipment Hire
We have a range of equipment for hire at very competitive prices. We serve the needs of local organisations, groups and individuals wishing to run a wide range of public and private displays, stage performances and exhibitions. We hold:
- Public Address (PA) equipment for indoor and outdoor events
- Audio equipment for stage performances, concerts, gigs
- Lighting for plays, shows, concerts and discos
- Event equipment for indoor and outdoor events: marquees, demountable staging, cabling, fire extinguishers
- Stage costumes for plays, musical and dance shows
- Exhibition display stands for artwork, photographs, notices