We are currently moving CARC over to a new system. Please contact the Arts Gateway MK office to arrange any hires.
The Community Arts Resource Centre has built up its inventory of costumes and technical and event equipment over a long period through gifts and acquisitions, as well as grants from Milton Keynes Community Foundation. The equipment is stored at our Kiln Farm offices, and its use can be arranged through the Arts Gateway MK office.
Affordable Equipment Hire
We have a range of equipment for hire at very competitive prices. We serve the needs of local organisations, groups and individuals wishing to run a wide range of public and private displays, stage performances and exhibitions. We hold:
- Public Address (PA) equipment for indoor and outdoor events
- Audio equipment for stage performances, concerts, gigs
- Lighting for plays, shows, concerts and discos
- Event equipment for indoor and outdoor events: marquees, demountable staging, cabling, fire extinguishers
- Stage costumes for plays, musical and dance shows
- Exhibition display stands for artwork, photographs, notices